This is a primitive site, meaning there is nothing there. We bring in everything except mother nature. There will be Port-a-John's available at the start/finish area. Please feel free to bring a lawn chair to increase your comfort after the race.
Since we are bringing everything into the area, that means we are also bringing everything out of the area. Please help us keep the trash to a minimum.
Aid and Safety
Water, energy drink and other salty/sugary goodies will be available at four aid stations located at approximately miles 2.5, 6, 9, 10.5. If warm out we recommend that you carry additional fuel as needed. Make sure you thank the people at the aid stations, they are putting in a long sometimes cold day. Mild medical assistance is available at each aid station. More advance medical attention is on call. Participants are responsible for covering all cost of emergency evacuation.
Awards will be given out to overall open and master men and women and 10% deep in the following age groups for both men and women.
19 & Under
Plans change, so Goose Adventure Racing will provide withdrawal refunds on the following schedule;
- before March 1, 2017 – $40
- between March 2, 2017 and March 15, 2017 – $30 refund
- between March 16, 2017 and April 1, 2017 – $20 refund
No refunds for withdrawals after April 1.
NOTE: Refunds will only be for the race entrance fee; refunds will not include the Ultra Signup administration fee. There will be NO WAITLIST this year!
DIRECTIONSFrom Rochester: (about 1 hr.)
1. Take rt. 64 south until Bristol Springs.
2. From there follow direction “ From Bristol Springs”
From NYS Thruway (about 50min)
1. Use EXIT 43 and head south on rt. 21
2. Follow rt.21 through Canandaigua until Bristol Springs.
3. Follow direction “ from Bristol Springs”
From Bristol Springs
1. Take rt. 21 south, down the hill, past the lake.
2. First left hand turn past the lake is Parish rd.
3. TURN HERE.
4. At end of Parish Rd. Take a quick right (245)and left (Parish hill Road).
5. Follow Parish Hill Rd. to the start line.
6. Make sure to bear right and keep going up.
Enjoy the scenery on the drive it is splendid
All Past results can be found on www.ultrasignup.com
Registration can be compled at www.ultrasignup.com